Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Last Updated Date: 01/03/2021
The use of this website and Products on this website provided by Ihanilla Oy (hereinafter referred to as ”Company”) are subject to the following Terms & Conditions (hereinafter the ”Terms”), all parts and sub-parts of which are specifically incorporated by reference here. These Terms shall govern the use of all pages on this website (hereinafter collectively referred to as ”Website”) and any Products provided by or on this Website (”Products”). These Terms are a legal agreement between You and Ihanilla Oy and contain important information regarding Your legal rights, remedies and obligations.
THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS, AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MIGHT APPLY TO YOU. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
BY USING THIS WEBSITE OR PLACING AN ORDER FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE, YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT, AND YOU ACCEPT AND ARE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
YOU MAY NOT USE THIS WEBSITE OR ORDER, SUBSCRIBE OR OBTAIN PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE IF YOU (A) DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, (B) ARE NOT THE OLDER OF (i) AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR (ii) LEGAL AGE TO FORM A BINDING CONTRACT WITH IHANILLA OY, OR (C) ARE PROHIBITED FROM ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF THIS WEBSITE’S CONTENTS, GOODS OR SERVICES BY APPLICABLE LAW.
THESE TERMS APPLY TO YOU IF YOU ARE LOCATED OUTSIDE FINLAND. FOR CUSTOMERS LOCATED IN FINLAND, PLEASE SEE OUR FINNISH TERMS & CONDITIONS.
We are more than happy to answer any questions You have about these Terms and our policies. Please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org if You have questions.
SCOPE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions (these ”Terms”) apply to the viewing and use of this website and purchase and sale of Products through ihanilla.com. These Terms are subject to change by us without prior written notice at any time, in our sole discretion. Any changes to the Terms will be in effect as of the ”Last Updated Date” referenced on the Website. You should review these Terms prior to using this website or purchasing any Products that are available through this Website. Your continued use of this Website after the ”Last Updated Date” will constitute Your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
The parties referred to in these Terms shall be defined as follows:
- Company, Us, We: The Company, as the creator, operator, and publisher of the Website, makes the Website, and certain Services on it, available to users. Ihanilla Oy, Company, Us, We, Our, Ours and other first-person pronouns will refer to the Company, as well as all employees and affiliates of the Company.
- You, the User, the Client: You, as the user of the Website, will be referred to throughout these Terms with second-person pronouns such as You, Your, Yours, or as User or Client.
- c) Parties: Collectively, the parties to these Terms (the Company and You) will be referred to as Parties.
Visma Pay (Paybyway Oy, business-id FI24865594) is the payment facilitator of the online shop. Paybyway Oy is a payment facilitator authorized by the Financial Supervisory Authority of Finland. The payment process is conducted in the online service of Visma Pay. Visma Pay or Paybyway Oy is shown as the receiver of your payment in the bank account listing and in your invoice. Paying with Visma Pay is safe. All information is exchanged through secured connections.
The trade happens between the online customer and the online shop. The online shop is responsible for all obligations related to the trade.
Read more about Visma Pay: https://www.visma.fi/vismapay/
Contact Visma Pay
Visma Pay, Paybyway Oy (business-id FI24865594)
Telephone: +358 9 315 42 037 (workdays 9-17)
Address: Laserkatu 6, 53850 Lappeenranta, Finland
You must be at least 18 years of age or the legal age in Your jurisdiction to use this Website or any Products contained herein. By using this Website, You represent and warrant that You are at least 18 years of age or the legal age in Your jurisdiction and may legally agree to these Terms. The Company assumes no responsibility or liability for any misrepresentation of Your age.
By using the Website, You warrant that You have read and reviewed these Terms and that You agree to be bound by it. If You do not agree to be bound by these Terms, please leave the Website immediately. The Company only agrees to provide use of this Website and Services to You if You assent to these Terms.
NOTES ON PRODUCTS
The jewelry products have been made using an adhesive that can cause allergic reactions.
The products use stainless steel, but you use the jewelry at your own risk if you have a nickel allergy.
The nature of stone jewelry includes variation compared to photographs, which can have streaks or color variations, for example.
Jewelry should not be used in hot or humid places.
As a user of the Website or Products, You may be asked to register with Us. When You do so, You will choose a user identifier, which may be Your email address or another term, as well as a password. You may also provide personal information, including, but not limited to, Your name. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of this information. You must inform Us immediately of any changes to the information that You provided when registering by updating your personal details in order that we can communicate with you effectively. This identifying information will enable You to use the Website and Products. You must not share such identifying information with any third party, and if You discover that Your identifying information has been compromised, You agree to notify Us immediately in writing. Email notification will suffice. You are responsible for maintaining the safety and security of Your identifying information as well as keeping Us apprised of any changes to Your identifying information. Providing false or inaccurate information, or using the Website or Products or Services to further fraud or unlawful activity is grounds for immediate termination of these Terms.
ORDER ACCEPTANCE AND CANCELLATION
You agree that Your order is an offer to buy, under these Terms, all Products listed in Your order. All orders and subscriptions must be accepted by Us or we will not be obligated to sell the Products to You. We may choose not to accept orders or subscriptions at our sole discretion.
Access to and use of the Website is permitted only for personal and/or educational use and non-commercial purposes, and as intended trough the normal functionality of our service.
You may access and download the Materials and store a copy on a temporary basis for the sole purpose of viewing such Material without alteration or addition. You may print Material (other than third party copyright material) provided that it is to be used for personal and/or educational but not commercial purposes.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such Material and are protected by Finnish and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
These Terms permit You to use the Website for Your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the Materials on our Website, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such Materials in RAM incidental to Your accessing and viewing those Materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by Your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for Your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, You may download a single copy to Your computer or mobile device solely for Your own personal, non-commercial use, provided You agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, You may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any Materials from this Website.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of Materials from this Website.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any Services and Products or Materials available through the Website.
If You wish to make any use of Material on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address Your request to: email@example.com
If You print, copy, modify, download, or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of the Website in breach of these Terms, Your right to use the Website will stop immediately and You must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the Materials You have made. No right, title, or interest in or to the Website or any content on the Website is transferred to You, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by the Company. Any use of the Website not expressly permitted by these Terms is a breach of these Terms and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance You place on such information is strictly at Your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by You or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to You or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Website:
In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from Finland or other countries).
For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by Us, may harm the Company or users of the Website, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, You agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the Material on the Website.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
LINKING TO THE WEBSITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES
You may link to our website, provided You do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part. We do not accept framing, deep linking and in-line linking of our content.
SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES
THIS WEBSITE MAY PROVIDE CERTAIN SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES THAT ENABLE YOU TO:
- Link from Your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
- Send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on Your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by Us solely with respect to the content they are displayed with. Subject to the foregoing, You must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by You.
- Otherwise take any action with respect to the Materials on this Website that is inconsistent with any other provision of these Terms.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND CONTENT
The Company may occasionally post links to third party websites or other services. You agree that the Company is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage caused as a result of Your use of any third party services linked to from Our Website. We may have affiliate links and sponsored content.
The Company does not accept responsibility for the security of Your account or content. You agree that Your use of the Website or Services or Products is at Your own risk.
The Company may need to interrupt Your access to the Website to perform maintenance or emergency services on a scheduled or unscheduled basis. You agree that Your access to the Website may be affected by unanticipated or unscheduled downtime, for any reason, but that the Company shall have no liability for any damage or loss caused as a result of such downtime.
Due to the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the Finland or the country in which you reside.
The Website may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services“) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post“) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions“) on or through the Website.
All User Contributions must comply with the Content Standards set out in these Terms.
Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Website, you grant us and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose/according to your account settings.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our licensees, successors, and assigns.
- All of your User Contributions do and will comply with these Terms.
- You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
MONITORING AND ENFORCEMENT
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Take any action with respect to any User Contribution that we deem necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion, including if we believe that such User Contribution violates the Terms, including the Content Standards, infringes any intellectual property right or other right of any person or entity, threatens the personal safety of users of the Website or the public, or could create liability for the Company.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website.
However, we cannot review all material before it is posted on the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
PRICES AND PAYMENT TERMS
- All prices, discounts, and promotions posted on this Website are subject to change without notice. The price charged for a product or service will be the price in effect at the time the order is placed and will be set out in your order confirmation email. Price increases will only apply to orders placed after such changes. Posted prices do not include customs or charges for shipping and handling. We strive to display accurate price information, however we may, on occasion, make inadvertent typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions related to pricing and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time and to cancel any orders arising from such occurrences.
- We may offer from time to time promotions on the Website that may affect pricing and that are governed by terms and conditions separate from these Terms. If there is a conflict between the terms for a promotion and these Terms, the promotion terms will govern.
- Terms of payment are within our sole discretion and, unless otherwise agreed by us in writing, payment must be received by us before our acceptance of an order.
- Our payment provider Visma Pay accepts Visa, Visa Debit, Mastercard, Mastercard Debit, Maestro for all purchases. You represent and warrant that (i) the credit card information you supply to us is true, correct and complete, (ii) you are duly authorized to use such credit card for the purchase, (iii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iv) you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including shipping and handling charges and all applicable taxes, if any, regardless of the amount quoted on the Site at the time of your order.
We use a variety of international postal services. We ship globally.
The shipping fees are calculated at the online shop.
The products are shipped within 3 days from the order.
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY AND SELLER’S RIGHT TO CANCEL ORDER
Ihanilla will not be responsible if for any reason the product cannot be delivered to the customer because, for example, it has been stolen or is otherwise unavailable.
Ihanilla has the right to cancel the order in such situations.
Products may be single pieces and replacement products may not be available.
Ihanilla is not responsible for any temporary errors that may occur in the stock balance information of the products and reserves the right to cancel the order in such situations.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
We do not grant so-called hygiene products (such as earrings) a right of return or exchange, as these products can no longer be resold after return. Under the Finnish Consumer Protection Act, there is no right of withdrawal if the contract relates to goods which, by their nature, cannot be returned for resale.
There is also no right of exchange and return for a custom-made product at the consumer’s request.
RIGHT OF CANCELLATION FOR THE CONSUMER CUSTOMER
A consumer located in the European Union has the right to cancel her/his order by notifying us using the cancellation form or otherwise in writing or by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 14 days of receiving the order.
If a consumer wants to cancel their order, the packaging must be in good condition for sale.
The customer is responsible for the cost of returning the goods.
If the goods have substantially changed or decreased, the consumer is not entitled to a full refund.
If the delivered goods are defective in any way, the Customer must notify the Seller of the defect within a reasonable time. The seller has the primary right to either correct the defect or deliver new goods.
TERM AND TERMINATION
These Terms shall remain in full force and effect for so long as they are posted on the Website.
We reserve the right to terminate your account immediately, with or without notice to you, and without liability to you, if we believe that You have breached any of the terms of these Terms, furnished Us with false or misleading information.
When you close or de-activate your account or if your account is otherwise terminated, we have the right, but not the obligation, to store your personal information, settings, and saved and completed classes. Unless we have exercised our right to terminate your account, you can re-activate your account at any time by contacting Us.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Website or any portion thereof with or without cause at any time.
You agree that Your use of the Website and Services is at Your sole and exclusive risk and that any Services provided by Us are on an ”As Is” basis. The Company hereby expressly disclaims any and all express or implied warranties of any kind, including, but not limited to the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and the implied warranty of merchantability. The Company makes no warranties that the Website or Services will meet Your needs or that the Website or Services will be uninterrupted, error-free, or secure. The Company also makes no warranties as to the reliability or accuracy of any information on the Website or obtained through the Services. You agree that any damage that may occur to You, through Your computer system, or as a result of loss of Your data from Your use of the Website or Services is Your sole responsibility and that the Company is not liable for any such damage or loss.
We do not represent that our Website is governed by or operated in accordance with the laws of other nations. Your Use of the Website may not be legal in Your jurisdiction. Therefore, Your Use of the Website is on Your own initiative and at Your own risk, and You are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws if, and to the full extent that, such laws and restrictions are applicable. We reserve the right to limit, in our sole discretion, the provision of any feature or function of the Website to any person and/or geographic area.
Any offer for any feature or function made on the Website is void where prohibited.
SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED OR OTHER WARRANTIES SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR AFFILIATES, OR OUR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTOR BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR ENHANCED DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES OR DIMINUTION IN VALUE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR ANY OTHER LOSS ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATING TO, AND/OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY BREACH OF THESE TERMS, ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE, OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, REGARDLESS OF (A) WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE, (B) WHETHER OR NOT WE WERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND (C) THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) UPON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED.
OUR SOLE AND ENTIRE MAXIMUM LIABILITY, FOR ANY REASON, AND YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCTS YOU HAVE ORDERED THROUGH OUR SITE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Nothing in these Terms is intended to limit any rights you may have as a consumer neither under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude liability for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
You agree to defend and indemnify the Company and any of its affiliates and hold Us harmless against any and all legal claims and demands, including reasonable attorney’s fees, which may arise from or relate to Your use or misuse of the Website or Services, Your breach of these Terms, or Your conduct or actions. You agree that the Company shall be able to select its own legal counsel and may participate in its own defense, if the Company wishes.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Website is operated from Finland. All matters arising out of or relating to these Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of Finland without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of Finland or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of Finland. You hereby waive the right to any objection of venue, including assertion of the doctrine of forum non conveniens or similar doctrine. Nothing in this provision is intended to limit any mandatory consumer rights under the applicable law in the European Union.
ONLINE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
If You are located in the European Union, you have the right to use the online dispute resolution platform: http://ec.europa.eu/odr
If You are in dispute over an online purchase and want to avoid a court procedure, the online dispute resolution platform might be the right tool to achieve a quick and economical solution. You may use this platform to make a complaint about a business.
This interactive website is available in all EU languages and is free of charge. One of the competent dispute resolution bodies that are registered with the platform will receive and handle your dispute. All procedures will be conducted online.
We will not be liable or responsible to You, nor be deemed to have defaulted or breached these Terms, for any failure or delay in our performance under these Terms when and to the extent such failure or delay is caused by or results from acts or circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, flood, fire, earthquake, explosion, governmental actions, war, invasion or hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot or other civil unrest, national emergency, revolution, insurrection, epidemic, lockouts, strikes or other labor disputes (whether or not relating to our workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials, materials or telecommunication breakdown or power outage.
These Terms, or the rights granted hereunder, may not be assigned, sold, leased or otherwise transferred in whole or part by You. Should these Terms, or the rights granted hereunder, by assigned, sold, leased or otherwise transferred by the Company, the rights and liabilities of the Company will bind and inure to any assignees, administrators, successors, and executors.
If any part or sub-part of these Terms is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, the remaining parts and sub-parts will be enforced to the maximum extent possible. In such condition, the remainder of these Terms shall continue in full force.
In the event that We fail to enforce any provision of these Terms, this shall not constitute a waiver of any future enforcement of that provision or of any other provision. Waiver of any part or sub-part of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of any other part or sub-part.
Headings of parts and sub-parts under these Terms are for convenience and organization, only. Headings shall not affect the meaning of any provisions of these Terms.
NO AGENCY, PARTNERSHIP OR JOINT VENTURE
No agency, partnership, or joint venture has been created between the Parties as a result of these Terms. No Party has any authority to bind the other to third parties.
NO THIRD-PARTY BENEFICIARIES
These Terms do not and are not intended to confer any rights or remedies upon any person other than You.
To You. We may provide any notice to You under these Terms by: (i) sending a message to the email address You provide or (ii) by posting to the Website. Notices sent by email will be effective when we send the email and notices we provide by posting will be effective upon posting. It is Your responsibility to keep Your email address current.
To Us. To give Us notice under these Terms, You must contact Us as follows: (i) by sending a message to the email address email@example.com; or (ii) by registered or certified mail to Ihanilla Oy, Hatanpään Puistokuja 30 C 94, 33900 Tampere.e may update address for notices to Us by posting a notice on the Website. Notices provided by registered or certified mail will be effective seven business days after they are sent.
The Company may, from time to time and at any time without notice to You, modify these Terms. You agree that the Company has the right to modify these Terms or revise anything contained herein. You further agree that all modifications to these Terms are in full force and effect immediately upon posting on the Website and that modifications or variations will replace any prior version of these Terms, unless prior versions are specifically referred to or incorporated into the latest modification or variation of these Terms.
- To the extent any part or sub-part of these Terms is held ineffective or invalid by any court of law, You agree that the prior, effective version of these Terms shall be considered enforceable and valid to the fullest extent.
- You agree to routinely monitor these Terms and refer to the Effective Date posted at the top of these Terms to note modifications or variations. You further agree to clear Your cache when doing so to avoid accessing a prior version of these Terms. You agree that Your continued use of the Website after any modifications to these Terms is a manifestation of Your continued assent to these Terms.
- In the event that You fail to monitor any modifications to or variations of these Terms, You agree that such failure shall be considered an affirmative waiver of Your right to review the modified Agreement.
All communications made or notices given pursuant to these Terms shall be in the English language.
If You have any questions about these Terms, you may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.